We encourage you to periodically review this policy, as we may update it from time to time. Updates will be posted on our website and we will take reasonable steps to alert customers to any significant changes before they take effect. This policy may be supplemented by other consents you provide, and by any terms and conditions that you agree to as part of your purchase or participation in any other products, services, promotions, contests or events offered by our company.
his policy applies to personal information: personal information is any information about an identifiable individual, such as your home address, telephone number, email address, and details about your transactions with us and method of payment. This policy does not apply to anonymous information - which is any information that does not include an individual’s name, contact information or any other information that could reasonably be expected to identify the individual.
We collect personal information when you interact with us, for example:
When you contact us, we collect information about that interaction, such as when and why you contacted us.
When you browse our website or other online platforms, including third party websites that are co-branded with us, we collect information including your internet protocol address, device type and browsing activity - for more information please see our Cookies policy.
During the registration, we collect personal information that you provide to us to, for example to complete the transaction, when you enable us to verify your identity for legal and security purposes.
The personal information we collect for these purposes includes the following: name, address, telephone number, email address, payment card number and expiry date, passport or other government-issued identification information, date of birth.
If you make any request - we collect the information needed to accommodate your request. This may include relevant information, and will be apparent to you at the time of collection.
We collect personal information reasonably needed to fulfill our business purposes, we also collect information about your activity in our sites for providing you better customer service and ensuring that we can contact you.
If another person, including a family member, friend, or work colleague, contact on your behalf, that person will be asked to provide us with the same personal information that we would normally collect from you directly to complete your booking. We consider that person to have your consent and authorization to provide us with your personal information for relevant purposes described in this policy - unless and until we are advised otherwise.
If you do not want an individual to be able to obtain information on your account, you should not share your reference with other.
We use and share your personal information to respond to your requests or complete your transactions or improve your experience on our platforms, including to:
- Communicate with you or respond to your questions;
- Complete your requests for our products and services;
- We may share your information with third party business partners;
- We also use and share your personal information to better serve you, administer our websites, mobile applications and online platforms, and make them easier for you to use, such as by pre-populating forms with your contact information or other applicable personal information, monitor and maintain the quality of our operations, such as monitoring or recording telephone discussions with our representatives for quality assurance purposes
- We use and share your personal information to improve our products and services and to provide you with relevant offers, through:
- Analysis to better understand your preferences, needs, and interests;
- Marketing of relevant travel opportunities, benefits, products and services that are most likely to be of interest to you. This includes serving you advertisements on other websites and sharing identifying information - for example, your email address - with social media providers to make relevant offers to you on their platforms.
We also use and share your personal information to address our business and legal needs - including to:
- Ensure the safety and security of our operations;
- Fulfil legal requirements, to protect our business or legal interests, such as to investigate, detect or prevent fraud or harm to our systems;
- Generate de-identified information for further analysis, such as to identify trends about our customers as a whole, including to support decisions about improvements to our products, services or operations;
- Fulfil other purposes to which you may consent, or as permitted or required by applicable law.
We may transfer your personal information to service providers who support us with various functions including information security, data storage, research, customer relations, payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, IT, customer service, and marketing. These service providers process personal information on our behalf for our purposes only, and must agree to certain privacy obligations in their contracts with us. These include complying with Canada and world privacy laws, safeguarding the personal information, and only processing that information under our direction for permitted purposes.
When you visit or use our website or mobile application, we may share information about that visit or use with partners, such as the webpages you viewed, search queries, frequency of visits, time spent on the site or application, and location information.
When you interact with our social media pages and contests, we may share information about those interactions. We use personal information to better tailor offers to you, and (if de-identified) to improve our products, services and operations - all with a view to maximizing the value of our products and services to you.
We do not use information about your credit card activity for other purposes, or disclose it, without your express consent or as permitted or required by law.
You can modify your communications preferences by:
- clicking the link on our website and adjusting your communications preferences,
- using the unsubscribe mechanism in any SMS text or email marketing communications,
- contacting us with the form on the website;
As permitted by Canada’s laws, some unsubscribe requests may take up to 10 business days to complete (e.g., if a campaign is underway, you may still receive marketing messages shortly after you unsubscribe).
If you withdraw your consent to receive these electronic marketing communications, you will continue to receive service communications.
We generally store personal information at our offices in Canada, and at our data centers in Canada and Europe.
Some of our service providers access, use or store your personal information outside of your province or territory, or outside of Canada. The laws of those other places will then apply to that information, including laws that may permit or require disclosing that information to government, courts and law enforcement.
If you would like more information about our policies and practices regarding processing of personal information outside of Canada, please contact our Privacy Office directly.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. These safeguards are intended to prevent the loss, theft or unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction of your personal information. For example:
- your personal information is subject to restricted access;
- electronic data is protected by technological means, such as firewalls, access controls, encryption and pseudonymization (de-identification of information with pseudonyms);
- we use multi-factor authentication for members/customers using our Single Sign On authentication process to access;
- we sensitize our personnel to the importance of safeguarding personal information from loss, theft or unauthorized access, use or disclosure;
As many of our interactions with you are online or via email, we rely on you to take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information. For example:
- we expect you to use unique passwords for your accounts with us, and to safeguard those passwords so that they are not used without your permission;
- you should not provide us with an email account with us that you share with another person - if you do, then any email messages (including password resets) sent to that email account would be accessible to that other person.
Like most companies, we cannot guarantee that security safeguards are always effective or that online communications are always secure. A breach of security safeguards can result in the risk of identity theft, for example. In these cases, we act promptly to mitigate the risks and to inform you where there is a real risk of significant harm, or as otherwise required by law.
We keep your personal information for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or a longer period if permitted or required by law.
When no longer needed, personal information is destroyed, anonymized or disposed of using secure methods.
Please note that if your personal information is collected by a third party, it will be kept in accordance with the privacy policies and records retention requirements of that third party.
You have the right to access and correct your personal information, you can make a formal access or correction request by contacting our Office. In that case, we will respond to your access or correction request within a reasonable timeframe (but no later than 30 days from your request) pursuant to applicable laws.
If you demonstrate to us that your personal information in our records is inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend the personal information as required. Where appropriate, we will transmit the amended information to third parties having access to your personal information.
It is your responsibility to provide and maintain accurate and complete information.
Our Principal Privacy Officer is responsible for overseeing what we do with your information and for monitoring compliance with this policy and data protection laws. If you have concerns or further questions about how we handle your personal information, or wish to make a formal access or correction request, please contact the Principal Privacy Officer using the contact information below.
Address: Top Ads Ltd
Level 3A/4A, 240 Msida Road
GZIRA – GZR1400
Please note that we will need to take reasonable steps to validate your identity prior to disclosing any personal information via the above communications channels.
In this policy we use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and other similar technologies covered by the Canadian laws on privacy in electronic communications.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
What types of cookies do we use?
First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
We use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website.
First-party cookies are cookies issued from our domain that are generally used to identify language and location preferences or render basic site functionality.
Third-party cookies belong to and are managed by other parties, such as business partners or service providers. These cookies may be required to render certain forms, such as the submission of a job application, or to allow for some advertising outside of our website(s).
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used to remember you during the course of your visit to the website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within the website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. We use these cookies to analyze user behavior to establish visit patterns so that we can improve our website functionality for you and others who visit our website(s). These cookies also allow us to serve you with targeted advertising and measure the effectiveness of our site functionality and advertising.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
Cookies and “ad technology” such as web beacons, pixels, and anonymous ad network tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us collect aggregated audit data, research, and performance reporting for advertisers. Pixels enable us to understand and improve the delivery of ads to you, and know when certain ads have been shown to you. Since your web browser may request advertisements and web beacons directly from ad network servers, these networks can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
How are third party cookies used?
How do I reject and delete cookies?